Monday 31 January 2011

Commissions

I do alot of work with hybrid methods of airbrush, brush work, pigments and other weathering effects and you can see my general standard in pictures below as well as testimonials.

If you are interested please send me a message to starforgedminiatures@gmail.com  or add me on skype at starforged.miniatures and I will try to get back to you as soon as I can with more walloftext™.


Itry to achieve the best customer service possible, giving a time of about 2 week turn around for an army but I prefer to give photographic updates of the progress and 4 weeks after receiving models is my deadline.

I will give you a quote on how much it will cost you to commission me, prices will vary from one scheme to another and I leave some negotiation on all prices.


Testimonials:

"Amazing!, using only a few paintbrushes and paints Starforged has turned this model into a fantastic representation of Khorne's murderous wrath. Amazing. A Satisfied Customer."


Aneirin.


"I requested Starforged to paint the Marneus Calgar in Power armour.
I requested a mixture of old school Ultramarine and less gold on the figure, as I much prefer the ornateness of bone to gold.
This led to a smooth and solid transition from dark blue up to the lighter colour that Ultramarines should be in my opinion. As I also requested there is little weathering/battle damage on the model as I personally prefer the crisp clean look, but in some areas, mainly the bone and gold, there is a good level of ageing to these part.
All if all I am very happy and pleased with the way they managed to use my rough requests and turn it into something awesome."

Terran


"Starforged miniatures work on my Brother Captain stern miniature was excellent, the red cloak and trim was very deep and the metallics very realistic, they are a good painting company and offer a brilliant service."


Thanks.


Sakura.



No comments: