Wednesday 1 December 2010

Hi

Hi I'm Starforged, an 18 year old student, my interests are video gaming, war-gaming and role-playing to name a few. Basically I don't want to bore you with that, this blog is intended to give me some motivation to paint as well as get feedback and some publicity for my work.

Most of my work is from Warhammer 40,000 because I love the setting, but I am beginning to branch out into other games systems.

I have: a 1k necron army, a 2k space marine army, 1k cadian 8th army, 2k armoured company.

In the pipelines I have an airborne IG army and the entire Ultramarines 1st company, which is my current focus.

I do do commissions, though at the moment I am working towards a-level retakes in January and I am unable to do any more, but if you're willing to wait till post January feel free to get in touch.

Thanks for looking.

No comments: